1. Xi Zhao, Lin Chen*, De-Fu Li, Teng Fu, Lu He, Xiu-Li Wang* and Yu-Zhong Wang, Biomimetic construction peanut-leaf structure on ammonium polyphosphate surface: improving its compatibility with poly(lactic acid) and flame-retardant efficiency simultaneously, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2021, 412, 128737.
2. Teng Fu, De-Ming Guo, Xiu-Li Wang*, Yu-Zhong Wang*, In situ phthalocyanine synthesis chemistry in flame towards molecular fireproof engineering, Chemical Communications, 2020, 56, 9525-9528
3. Lu He, Fei Song*, De-Fu Li, Xi Zhao, Xiu-Li Wang*, Yu-Zhong Wang, Strong and Tough Polylactic Acid Based Composites Enabled by Simultaneous Reinforcement and Interfacial Compatibilization of Microfibrillated Cellulose, ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 2020, 8, 1573-1582.
4. Yun-Wan Jia, Xi Zhao, Teng Fu*, De-Fu Li, Yan Guo, Xiu-Li Wang*, Yu-Zhong Wang, Synergy effect between quaternary phosphonium ionic liquid and ammonium polyphosphate toward flame retardant PLA with improved toughness, Composites Part B, 2020, 197, 108192
5. Yan-Peng Ni, Qi-Tian Li, Lin Chen, Wan-Shou Wu, Zi-Hao Qin, Yi Zhang, Li Chen, Xiu-Li Wang∗, and Yu-Zhong Wang*, Semi-Aromatic Copolyesters with High Strength and Fire Safety via Hydrogen Bonds and π-π Stacking, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2019, 374，694-705
6. Teng Fu, De-Ming Guo, Lin Chen, Wan-shou Wu, Xiu-Li Wang*, Yu-Zhong Wang*, Fire hazards management for polymeric materials via synergy effects of pyrolysates-fixation and aromatized-charring, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2020, 389, 122040
7. De-Fu Li, Xi Zhao, Yun-Wan Jia, Lu He, Xiu-Li Wang*, Yu-Zhong Wang, Dual effect of dynamic vulcanization of biobased unsaturated polyester: Simultaneously enhance the toughness and fire safety of Poly(lactic acid), Composites Part B 2019, 175, 107069
8. Lin Chen, Hai-Bo Zhao, Yan-Peng Ni, Teng Fu, Wan-Shou Wu, Xiu-Li Wang*, Yu-Zhong Wang*, 3D printable robust shape memory PET copolyesters with fire safety via p-stacking and synergistic crosslinking, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2019, 7, 17037–17045
9. Teng Huang, Man-Cheng Long, Xiu-Li Wang*, Gang Wu*, Yu-Zhong Wang, One-step preparation of poly(ionic liquid)-based flexible electrolytes by in-situ polymerization for dendrite-free lithium ion batteries, Chemical Engineering Journal 2019, 375, 122062
10. Teng Fu, Xi Zhao, Lin Chen, Wan-Shou Wu, Qing Zhao, Xiu-Li Wang,* De-Ming Guo, and Yu-Zhong Wang*, Bioinspired Color Changing Molecular Sensor toward Early Fire Detection Based on Transformation of Phthalonitrile to Phthalocyanine, Advanced Functional Materials, 2019, 1806586
11. Yue-Quan Shi, Teng Fu, Ying-Jun Xu, De-Fu Li, Xiu-Li Wang*, Yu-Zhong Wang, Novel phosphorus-containing halogen-free ionic liquid toward fire safety epoxy resin with well-balanced comprehensive performance, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2018, 354, 208-219.
12. Dan Zhao, Juan Wang, Xiu-Li Wang*, Yu-Zhong Wang*, Highly thermostable and durably flame-retardant unsaturated polyester modified by a novel polymeric flame retardant containing Schiff base and spirocyclic structures, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2018, 344, 419-430.
13. Jia-Ning Wu, Lin Chen, Teng Fu, Hai-Bo Zhao, De-Ming Guo, Xiu-Li Wang*,Yu-Zhong Wang*, New application for aromatic Schiff base: High efficient flame-retardant and anti-dripping action for polyesters, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2018, 336, 622-632.
14. Xue Yuan, Wu-Cheng Nie, Chen Xu, Xiao-Hui Wang, Qian Xiao, Fei Song*, Xiu-Li Wang*, Yu-Zhong Wang, From Fragility to Flexibility: Construction of Hydrogel Bridges toward a Flexible Multifunctional Free-Standing CaCO3 Film, Advanced Functional Materials, 2018, 28, 1704956.
15. Di-Di Xing, Yun-Wan Jia, De-Fu Li, Xiu-Li Wang*, Yu-Zhong Wang, Novel Multiblock Poly(epsilon-caprolactone) Copolyesters Containing D-Glucose Derivatives with Different Bicyclic Structures, ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 2017, 5, 7040-7051.
16. Rong-Tao Duan, Qiu-Xia He, Xue Dong, De-Fu Li, Xiu-Li Wang*, Yu-Zhong Wang*, Renewable Sugar-Based Diols with Different Rigid Structure: Comparable Investigation on Improving Poly(butylene succinate) Performance, ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 2016, 4(1), 350-362.